Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hopefully just a case of the Mondays

I can't quite say exactly why (perhaps because it feels as though it's the combination of a million things), but I am in the WORST mood today. I'm not sure whether I want to scream or cry or just throw something.

I can't even recall the last time I've felt this way. I think it's probably a result of a mountain of stressful things on the horizon right now, but I am just aching to go home and let out a good cry. I even contemplated leaving work early - something I never feel like doing only because of my mood. But of course I have so many meetings and so many things to do this afternoon that it's not even an option.

So hopefully I can chalk it up a case of the Mondays and it will be better by tomorrow. And you all know I love a good cry. That might help too.

I promise to come back with a more positive attitude later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment