Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

My summer in pictures

Every year, Labor Day marks the unofficial end to summer, probably because of all the years it signaled our return to school after 3 months of glorious freedom.

Summer isn’t much more exciting than any other season now that I’m a “grown up” (except that I get to wear jeans to work whenever I want!), but the warm weather is still a nice treat.

Here are some highlights from this summer:

Before our first game at Target Field for Sean's birthday (and part of our new house in the background!):

Spending the day out on the lake on Kyle's boat (Katie and me):

My cousin had a beautiful baby girl. Welcome Leah!

Sean and I spent a beautiful weekend in Duluth:

We had the first annual memorial golf tournament for Sean's dad. A wonderful turnout, a beautiful day, and a lot of fun remembering a great man.

And our aforementioned weekend in Crosslake with friends

So just a few memories of a great summer. I wasn't as great about taking photos this summer as I usually am (if you don't already know, you'll learn quickly that I'm a FREAK about photos).

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, except that it means winter is next. I'm looking forward to this fall and all that will come with it. I know one thing I'm looking forward to for sure: finishing graduate school (assuming I can pass these last 2 classes). Other fall fun to look forward to: annual apple orchard trip, Halloween, football games, weddings, and more. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment