Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Top 10

As promised, my weekly top 10 is here.

This week—TV shows.

I have to admit, I love TV. I remember growing up, and even still today, all of the constant reports about how watching too much TV fries your brain, makes you “less smart,” leads to obesity, blah blah blah. I know that excessive TV watching isn’t the best thing for you. And it’s not like I watch TV so much I forget the difference between reality (not even reality TV) and fiction. But I still love the feeling of cozying up on my couch at the end of a long workday or vegging out on a Saturday morning and letting the TV entertain me.

There, I said it. Don’t judge.

So without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite shows as of late (and in no particular order). Let me remind you again – don’t judge!

1.     Parenthood
2.     Amazing Race
3.     Teen Mom
4.     Say Yes to the Dress (or any wedding show for that matter)
5.     One Tree Hill
6.     The Biggest Loser
7.     Brothers and Sisters
8.     Grey’s Anatomy
9.     Big Brother
10.  Friday Night Lights (even though it’s not even on regular TV anymore)

Turns out, this Top 10 list was harder than I thought. I would’ve added several more shows if it were a top 15, or even top 20. Maybe I have a TV-watching problem after all???

No comments:

Post a Comment