Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm done!

I am officially done with my MBA and it feels great! Actually, it doesn't feel a whole lot different. But I'm sure as the days keep passing and I don't have homework to do, it will really start to set in.

It's Sunday already. Another weekend flew by. This time I'm not quite as annoyed because I only have to work 2 days this week! Tomorrow is like my Thursday. I can definitely get on board with that!

Friday night Sean and I went out to dinner with both of our moms to celebrate completing my MBA. The food was great and it was a very nice evening. Yesterday we saw a move (The Next 3 Days - I really enjoyed it!), but other than that, have done little else. It's been a very relaxing weekend. I just finished cleaning the whole house. I hate cleaning but LOVE the feeling when it's all said and done, so it was definitely worth it.

Thanksgiving is just a few days away. The holiday season is almost officially underway. I can't believe it. It really doesn't feel like long ago that we were doing this last year. To be honest, I like Thanksgiving but it's never been a huge holiday for us. I'm looking forward to good food, a relaxing day, some time off work, and not much else. And before we know it, it will be Christmas. Hard to believe!

There's little to report today so I'll leave it at that. Check back later this week for a Thanksgiving-themed Top 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment