Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Top 10

It’s that time of the year again where most of us in the tundra of Minnesota start dreaming about warm places, fun vacations, or anything other than the depressingly long winter that is only starting.

There are no vacations in my near future. Unless you count a trip to Menard’s. Ahh the joys of being a homeowner!

So I may not be going anywhere fun anytime soon, but a girl can dream.

And that’s where this week’s Top 10 comes in.

Top 10 places I would really love to visit someday:
  1. Ireland – any or all counties are acceptable
  2. Italy – Venice, Rome, Milan, Lake Como—you name it I’ll be there
  3. Greece
  4. Hawaii
  5. Spain
  6. England
  7. Australia
  8. Cayman Islands (my grandpa used to own a house there. The land is still technically in our family, but we hear the house itself has been stripped to virtually nothing.)
  9. Alaska
  10. China
You’ll notice that more than half of my selections are outside the U.S. I’ve done plenty of travelling in my day, but I’m so far from a world traveler it’s not even funny. If it weren’t for the new laws that require a passport to go to Mexico, I probably wouldn’t even own a passport. I think we need to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment