Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Top 10

Hello migraine—I’ve missed you. I’m so glad you have paid me a visit today. Not.

It’s mid-afternoon and I’m aching to go home. No really, I’m aching. My head is killing me, I’m starting to see spots that suggest a massive migraine looming in my near future. And since I’m already complaining, I might as well throw a sore back, general crabbiness, and a touch of stress in there.

Ok, I’m done now.

Anyway, in the interest of sparing you any further rant and sparing me a few less minutes squinting at the computer screen, today’s top 10 is going to be a quick one.

Top 10 of my favorite places to shop

1.     Mall of America

The End.

Just kidding. But you can pretty much find anything at the Mall of America. And lucky for me it’s not too far from my house.

One thing you can’t find at MOA though, is my definite #1 on my real top 10 favorite places to shop list:
  1. Target (enough said)
  2. Banana Republic (Gorgeous clothes)
  3. Old Navy (cute and affordable – the best combination)
  4. Home Goods (Two words: a-ddicting)
  5. DSW (I love shoes. Yet somehow wear the same 2-3 pairs almost every day. Hmm.)
  6. IKEA (someday I will succeed in having a whole room that looks like it came straight from their catalog.
  7. Gap (apparently I keep this company in business, seeing as how 2 of their other stores are also on my list)
  8. iTunes (does that count? It has the word “store” in it, and I pay for things. So I’m going to say it counts!)
  9. Len (a store I recently discovered in the skyways with a coworker. Love it!)
  10. Barnes and noble (I love to read. I should really start visiting the library though.)
So there you have it. Over and out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment