Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I told you so!

I was scanning the headlines on MSN after logging out of my rarely-checked email account today and one of their feature stories caught my eye. “Secrets of the happiest men and women.” Hmmm.

So I decided to check it out. Their 15 Habits of Happy Women were actually quite interesting. The opening alone caught my eye: “Sometimes happiness lands in our lap … Other times, it’s tougher to grab ahold of…” Ain’t that the truth?

So I perused through them and found some of them to be great advice. But the moral of the story? I told you so!

See number 3. As a chronic crier, I’m thrilled to see it made the list. I told you we should all just cry once in a while! Though, we can hardly call a single article the answer to happiness, but at least some of us are on the same page.

Anyway, while great advice, each of the 15 habits on their list will have different appeal to different people. We all have our own secrets to happiness. What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment