Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Pack Go!

So far our weekend has been pretty low key, and I'm loving it that way. Now that Sean is back at his job, he'll be working Tuesday through Saturday for a while. That means our Friday nights - at least any night we would have together - are going to be pretty quiet for a while. Its' ok though, Friday nights are perfect for that!

While he worked on Saturday, I bundled up and went for a walk with two friends. It was a little chilly, but certainly warmer than it's been in recent weeks. It felt so good to get some fresh air; it's been months since we've spent extended periods of time outside. It makes me even more excited for spring to come!

And that brings us to today. It's Superbowl Sunday! This year it's especially exciting because a team we love is actually playing in the big game.

It's going to be a family kind of day; I love it! This morning I went to the gym and ran into one of my aunts. Then, I went to mass, where I saw another aunt and my grandma. While sitting with them, we spotted yet another aunt (did I mention my mom is one of 11 girls?) and her family! Now this afternoon we're going to have a small get together with Sean's family to hopefully cheer the Packers to victory! I'm bringing pork in the crockpot for pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potatoe fries, and taco dip. Mmmm...can't wait!

What are you doing for the big game? I'm all about cheering for the Packers, but I'm just as interested in the commercials, too.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! and they won which is amazing. Such an incredible game. loved it being from Wisconsin and all.
    XXX to you- good to find your blog :-)
    Emily from EL Vintage in LA

    ReplyDelete