Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tune in Tuesday

Last night, Sean and I were watching the Bachelor (ok, I was watching it and he was nice enough not to refuse we change the channel). One of the girls who drives. us. crazy. really needs to go home. But we talked about how she probably wouldn't because it makes for good TV.

"We'd make good TV. Maybe we should have a reality show," I joked.

So then we started coming up with ideas of what our reality show might be called. I settled on, "True Life: I'm dating Peter Pan."

Sean often talks about how he still feels really young sometimes, and he's not quite so sure he wants to get old. So I tease him that he thinks he's Peter Pan. Too bad Never Never Land is only for fairytales - sorry honey!

So in honor of my Peter Pan, my favorite lyrics for today:


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Miss Jewells! Your About Me page is beautiful and so personal--thank you for your honesty and for bearing your soul like that. I am your newest follower and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    I love music lyrics too and also share your belief that crying sometimes is the best solution to a problem :)

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete