Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Start Monday with a laugh

None of us probably watch TV for the commercials (except maybe during the Super Bowl). But every once in a while, I’ll come across an ad that really makes me laugh, or at least keeps my attention (and that’s saying something for a commercial).

So, since everyone can use an extra laugh or two on a Monday, I thought I’d share some of my favorites (in no particular order).   

Let’s start with Subway. Sean stopped home for lunch with one of his coworker buddies a couple weeks ago and we were discussing how much we all enjoy their new commercials that feature adults in the workplace talking in kids’ voices. This one is probably my favorite:


I’m also a big fan of the E*TRADE baby commercials. Then again, who doesn’t get a kick out of a talking baby? I highly recommend paying a visit to You Tube and searching for others, because this is just one of many. My favorite part? "Apparently riding the dog like it's a small horse is FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!"



And this one? Oh man I never tire of watching this one. I don’t know that it ever got much TV time, but it sure has been kicked around the interwebs quite a bit. Again – adorable and funny kids can make all the difference.



And finally, a beer commercial. It used to be that beer commercials were among the funniest of them all. Lately, I’ve been rather disappointed in them, but this one (a few years old) always makes me giggle.


Since I work in marketing, I tend to notice ads a lot more, especially ones that I find creative, unique, or funny (or all of the above). These are just a few on my “funny” list, and there’s probably a whole lot more where they came from.

Do you have any favorite commercials?

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I's favorite commercial is the baby time out one. Its hilarious!
    Thanks for sharing all the others too. Its always good to share a laugh on a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the E*trade baby commercials too! My favorite commercials are the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials (naturally since I'm a huge horse lover)!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete