Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays

For one reason or another, I've got lots of people on my mind this week, particularly those dearest to us who have passed away.


I've always loved this song. It's a sweet reminder that we can take a piece of our loved ones with us no matter where we go. It's not always the greatest of comforts because when it comes down to it, nothing can replace their phsyical presence. But when I find myself missing someone terribly, it helps to remind myself that they're always with me in my heart.


Want to know what Tune in Tuesdays is all about? Read more here.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song (and the movie it comes from, Pearl Harbor, even if they took a lot of artistic liberties with the story line and actual history)! Your pictures from Turks look amazing btw...glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete