This weekend had its ups and downs, but overall it was a nice one. Let’s focus on the highlights:
- Started the softball season. Despite rain, cold temps, and being short 1 guy, we had lots of fun and even won our second game!
- Chatted with friends over cheese pizza and garlic bread after softball.
- Fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow—before 10 p.m.!
- Went to the gym, showered, and did the grocery shopping all before 11 a.m.
- Took a long walk (over 2 hours!) with two of my best friends, and stopped by another friend’s house along the way.
- Sean and I had dinner at our favorite local burger place.
- Saw “Water for Elephants” with my friend Molly.
- Got up early and baked mini cinnamon rolls for Easter brunch and angel food cake for Easter dinner.
- Went to mass with my mom, brother, and sister (and visited with my aunt, uncle, and cousins for a bit afterward).
- Made brunch and ate with my family and Sean, who was working and stopped over on his lunch break.
- Saw “Hop” with my mom and sister.
- Had Easter dinner with Sean and his family.
I’m not a big fan of Mondays and this Monday has me in a bit of a funk. But the week ahead looks pretty bearable, especially because I have Friday off work. I love my job, but it’s nice to have a break from time to time.
So onward and upward, that’s my goal. How was your weekend?