Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays

I've been a little bitter lately about the consistently cloudy and cold days we've been having. Spring has been playing hide and seek. But it seems like we may finally have found it.

For the first time in I don't know how long, there is sun in the forecast. And high temperatures at 60 degrees or higher! Just in time; I was starting to get a bit stir crazy.

So I'm crossing my fingers that this, yes here on May 3rd already, is finally the start to the spring we've all been waiting for!

2 comments:

  1. yes! I'm convinced summer is here for real! I have transitioned to moving to flip flips and I absolutely refuse to go back to rain boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I really hope summer is finally here. 48 degrees and raining in May is just not right :)

    ReplyDelete