Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays

I've always been a big fan of Ray LaMontagne's music. Recently, I discovered this song. It's a couple years old, but it's one of my new favorites. It's funny how that happens with music, isn't it? You go through phases of favorite music - some old, some new.

Speaking of (and completely off topic of this week's song), can I tell you something that's been driving me crazy lately? I tend to download music from iTunes in groups. Naturally, I listen to them on repeat until my next batch of downloads (or until I inevitably get tired of them). On my iPod, it's convenient because I can go to the "Recently added" playlist and easily recall my latest faves. But then, those are lost when I download new music. So I quickly forget about other recent songs I've been enjoying. I need to create a system (a new playlist maybe?) to keep better track. I think maybe my entire library is due for some reorganization. I'm a little overwhelmed by how many songs are in there, so some spring cleaning in the music department might be in order. Sounds like more fun than cleaning the bathroom anyway! Do you have suggestions? How do you organize your music?

Ok, now that I've digressed, back to this week's lyrics. I'm telling you, I mean every word:


Want to know what Tune in Tuesdays is all about? Read more here.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous picture! I love how you put the lyrics on it. Makes it so sweet and pretty :)

    I wish I could be more helpful with the music organization - I have a crazy amount of music in my itunes that I don't even listen to anymore!

    I gave you an award on my blog today :)

    xox
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete