Our weekend was wonderful. The weather couldn't have been better; the heat covered the city like a blanket and the sun never stopped shining.
- Took the afternoon off of work - glorious!
- Grocery shopped - love checking things of my to-do list early in the weekend!
- Got our workout done before 10 a.m. (that rarely happens for us, so I was thrilled to have it over and have so much of the day ahead of us)
- Cleaned the house - ahh, the smell of clean floors and Clorox!
- Went to our first Twins game of the year - a beautiful night for outdoor baseball!
- Lazy Sunday morning - 'nuff said
- Had dinner with Sean's family - love dinner on the patio!
- Visited with friends who just returned from their week-long annual summer cabin trip - I missed my best friend !
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be staying up late enough for the fireworks tonight. I think I'll be happy with that decision come sunrise tomorrow, though.
Happy Independence Day!