Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays

After dinner last night, Sean retreated to the upstairs to take his nightly shower and I started channel surfing for something girly to watch. It's usually the only time of night I get away with watching anything that resembles a chick flick or a wedding show since they're not really his cup of tea. I can't say I blame him. What guy does?

Anyway...

I was pretty excited when I found one my favorite movies: P.S. I Love You. There was only about 20 minutes left, which was perfect timing, in fact. So I laid down and settled in for a good cry.

You might ask why I love a movie that does almost nothing but make me sob. I can't answer that. I just find it incredibly sweet and moving. And sad. Just sad I tell 'ya.

So today's lyrics are inspired by this movie, by the sweet song that is weaved into the story line. If nothing else, it makes you want to turn to someone and say, "I love you 'till the end."



Want to know what Tune in Tuesdays is all about? Read more here.

2 comments:

  1. That movie! I literally just sit there and sob out loud. It's so beautifully sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie but boy does it make me cry! The first time I saw it I had just bought my wedding dress and was living 2000 miles away from J. I was home alone, sobbing and my sister and her friends burst in to see my dress...it was a little embarrassing at first but as soon as they learned I was watching P.S. I Love You, they completely understood :)

    ReplyDelete