Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

What a weekend!

We had another great weekend, thanks in large part to our wonderful wedding party.

On Saturday, they threw us an engagement party. It was a fun night of drinks, food, and good company. Sean and I were so grateful for all of the hard work they put into it, and for everyone who came to celebrate with us. I can't wait for all of the exciting things that are still to come in the next year.

Mmmm....great food!
They created a slideshow and had it looping all night...so cute!

Family photo! My brother, sister, me, and my mom

More guests!
Summer is such a busy time that it's hard to get everyone together at once. Many of our groomsmen were unable to make the party (2 of the 6 were there), but all but 1 of my girls were able to be there!

Thanks to these lovely ladies and everyone else who made the party possible. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family!

Happy Monday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like you had a great party!

    P.S. You and your maids make a rainbow with the colors you are wearing--on purpose or happy accident? :)

    ReplyDelete