Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby shower ideas

I may have mentioned it before, but my best friend and her husband are having their first baby this fall. To say I'm excited is an understatement - I can't wait to meet their beautiful baby girl!

So later this month we're throwing them a baby shower. We're all part of a big group of friends, and to help us all celebrate their upcoming parenthood together, it will be a co-ed shower. I'm really looking forward to the chance to all come together to honor the parents-to-be and shower them with gifts to prepare for their little one.

I had every intention of getting custom invitations, but ran out of time and ended up picking up a standard invite and getting them in the mail.

So now I have a few weeks and a million ideas to make the shower special. There are so many fun ideas. If money were no object, I'd do every single one of them. But I'm certainly going to try a few. Here are a few of my favorites, all care of Pinterest of course!


So many fun ideas, and this is only the beginning! Have you thrown a baby shower? I'm open to all suggestions and ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those pins, especially the baby rattle bouquet on the door!

    I haven't thrown a baby shower yet (most of my friends are still in the dating/getting married stage as opposed to babies) but it sounds really fun! The one game I wouldn't like to play (mainly because of my gag reflex) is the guess-what-sort-of-melted-chocolate-bar-is- in-the-diaper game :)

    ReplyDelete