Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm alive...

...but buried underneath mountains of work, to-do lists, and stress.
So you'll have to excuse my lack of regular activity this week. Hoping by the end of this weekend things will have settled down I'll be ready to get back to blogging.

Till then, I'll leave you with this photo from our wonderful weekend up north (a recap I will get to eventually, even though my camera ate about 40 of the pictures and I'm not up for paying $40 for the software to recover them*).


Its' heaven up there I tell 'ya. Wish we could all go back and do it all over again right now.

Hope you're all having a great week!


*Side note: If you have magical technical secrets for recovering lost photos - do share! I've tried almost every free recovery software out there, but the only ones that have found the particular pictures I'm looking for are the ones you have to pay for if you actually want to recover the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment