Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays

A random collection of small frustrations have left me feeling stressed to the max lately. I keep waiting for that turning point, that break in the chaos where I can catch my breath and feel refreshed and ready for the next challenge.

I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. And this week's lyrics remind me to not stress so much along the way. In the grand scheme of things, these obstacles are hardly worth fretting about. It's only ____ (fill in the blank). Work? Money? Confidence? It's only life. And life happens. It can't always be good. So take the bad with a grain of salt and keep pushing forward. Because it's rarely as bad as it seems. At least when it comes to stress like this. And chances are, when you really look closely, the good outweighs the bad.


Happy Tuesday!

Want to know what Tune in Tuesdays is all about? Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment