Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Remember me?

Oh hi - my name is Kristin and I used to write this thing called a blog here. It's ok if you don't remember, since I seem to have forgotten as well. I've been quite a bit absent (and sporadic) here lately, so for that I apologize.

I don't have any real great excuse, other than being pretty darn busy lately. Unfortunately, I don't even have anything to show for it.

But here are some of the things we've been up to as of late:

We've made some small progress on the wedding plans. I think I work best under pressure, so as time inches by I'm likely to get more and more productive. We settled on a bridesmaid dress (and color), which I think will help tons in making decisions about other small details of the wedding. I also went to the wedding fair with my mom and future mother-in-law and got lots of great ideas. We even booked our incredible transportation from the ceremony to the reception! I'm getting a bit impatient, too, so if the next 8 months could go by just a little bit quicker I'd be ok with it. At least wedding planning will help get me through the winter!

We also took our engagement photos last weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing how they turned out. We haven't gotten a peak yet, but as soon as I do, I'll be sure to share. (See - I told you I have nothing to show for everything we've been up to!)

Fall TV is back in full swing. While I hate to admit that many evenings are full of couch- and channel-surfing, it's true sometimes. After dinner, we usually settle in for an episode or 2 of one of our favorites, and then head to bed earlier than most infants and grandparents. No shame there - we love our sleep!

Work is c-r-a-z-y. That's really all there is to be said.

And thank goodness for cell phone cameras, or I'd hardly have anything to show visually of our life as of late:
Gorgeous fall view of the St. Paul Cathedral one evening.
You can't help but love this little girl, especially seeing her in the arms of someone who (God willing) will be the father of my own babies someday!
Sunday afternoon nap with the pup!
My view as I wait for the bus every morning - I love dawn in the fall!
I'll quit boring you now, but my point is this: I'm back and going to try stick around this time. Sometimes life gets crazy and priorities have to shift a bit, I get it. But I enjoy blogging, so making time for things you enjoy should always be a priority, in my opinion. Here's to trying harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment