Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sometimes and Always

Megan over at Mackey Madness started a fun link up called Sometimes & Always - and I'm excited to be joining in!



Sometimes: I get really excited about the holiday season.  
Always: I feel guilty for finding joy in it when it can be such a sad and difficult time, too.


Sometimes: I think seriously about a complete career change.
Always: I change my mind because it’d be too hard to start all over.
{Via}

Sometimes: I have a potty mouth.
Always: I regret it the second I let it slip.

{Via}
Sometimes: I think my dog is going to drive me literally C.R.A.Z.Y.
Always: I love him like he’s my actual child.

Sometimes: I get so excited for our wedding I can hardly contain myself.
Always: I get nervous (for both of us) about being the center of attention.
{Via}
Sometimes: I think that money could solve a lot of problems.
Always: I know that the things that make me happiest in life don’t have a single thing to do with money.
{Via}

Sometimes: I miss the days when hanging out with friends was a given—every day after school and on weekends.
Always: I marvel at the way our friendships have grown, even if we go weeks without seeing each other.


Thanks to Megan for such a fun idea!

1 comment:

  1. I love your SandAs!! Definitely with you on the money thing. It'd be so nice to have endless money and live stress free, but money is definitely not what is important in life!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete