Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bedroom redecoration?

I’m craving a bedroom makeover!

Since I was a teenager, I’ve had more bedspreads then I can even count. Why, you ask? Because I am indecisive—and as soon as I find something I like, I’m already on the lookout for something new.

Its’ come in handy in some ways because my brother, sister, and my mom have all been lucky recipients of practically brand-new comforter sets (not to mention the spare bedrooms we’ve been able to furnish and the Goodwill donations we’ve made over the years).

I’m pretty proud of myself because I’ve had the same duvet cover for more than THREE YEARS! Seriously, that has to be a record or something.

So clearly you can see why I’m itching for a new one, right? Of course, my indecisiveness hasn’t changed, so I’m struggling.

Some of my favorites (of course, some of the Pinterest ones I can’t actually find elsewhere):

{Via}
{Via}
{Via}
{Via}

{Via}

{Via}
I
 think I’m having the hardest time deciding on a color scheme. Clearly grey and yellow are the frontrunners, but I'm having a hard time figuring out whether that's just a phase or if it could legitimately look good in our bedroom. Why must decisions be so hard?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment