Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Linking up again with Megan!


Sometimes: I agree with Sean when he gets super bummed that the weatherman was wrong (again!) and we won’t be experiencing a snow-pocalypse.

Always: I’m completely OK with not having to deal with the mess or breaking out the snow blower 3 times in 24 hours.

Last winter's storm - just one of many
Sometimes: I complain about going to bed because I want to stay up later.

Always: I’m the first one to fall asleep.

{Via}
Sometimes: I watch Say Yes to the Dress or other wedding shows and worry that I didn’t get the “right” wedding dress.

Always: I look at pictures of it and remember that I love it.

Sometimes: I think I worry too much.

Always: I really do worry too much.

Sometimes:  I wish we could plan our honeymoon right now.
{Via}
Always: I’m happy to wait while we can cross all our crossables and say prayers for Sean’s job.

Sometimes: I want to get an iPhone.

Always: I talk myself out of it.
Sometimes: I give Oliver table scraps (bad mommy!).

Always: I can’t resist this face!

Always a fun linkup - thanks Megan!

8 comments:

  1. I am with you on the worrying. Aaaaand you should probably get an iPhone. They are life altering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're totally right about the iPhone. I'm pretty much only postponing the inevitable :)

      Delete
  2. i used to worry about rushing the decision on my wedding dress, too... these shows make you overthink it and feel like you should have this huge "ah-ha" moment. i chose my dress very quickly... i just knew what i wanted. and i loved it on my wedding day. you will, too!!

    and i don't think its ever too early to plan the honeymoon... it will seriously be one of the best times of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's totally it. I sort of had a "moment" with my dress but certainly not like they make it out to be on tv. I think those shows just make me feel like I should be less laid back than I am, but really that's just stupid to think that way! :)

      Delete
  3. Oliver is too cute! I wouldn't be able to resist that face either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'm a sucker for cute dogs. I tell Oliver all the time that he's lucky he's cute because it makes up for when he's naughty!

      Delete
  4. I just got an Iphone and needless to say, I am majorly obsessed. You should take the plunge soon! You definitely won't regret it one bit!~

    Newest Follower- Ashley @ Little Miss One Big Mess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same way when I watch Say yes to the dress! :) Oliver is super cute!! I have a yorkie too, named Ace!! Best pups in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete