Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Adios March!

March has been filled with unseasonably warm weather and plenty of fun. Yet, I’m happy to see it go.

Every time I dressed in short sleeves and left the house without a coat my mind was tricked into thinking it was May. And after May comes June. And with June comes our wedding.  So I’m fully on board with putting March behind us.

April will be sure to bring many fun adventures.

A weekend trip to Denver/Boulder with Sean’s family, where we’ll get to visit Sean’s brother, his girlfriend, and Sean’s best friend.
{Via}
My sister’s birthday.

{Via}

The start of our 8th softball season.


My first two bridal showers. 
{Via}
And the 2-month mark till the big day.
{Via}

So bring it on, April.  I’m ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. Love Pearl Street! I grew up spending a lot of weekends there watching the buskers. Sounds like you have a ton of fun things planned for the month.

    ReplyDelete