Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Friday thoughts

I recently started using Bare Escentuals makeup. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while and finally took the plunge. I have to say, I’m kind of loving it. My only regret is that I didn’t try it sooner!
{Via}
Speaking of trying things sooner, we finally got aboard the Netflix bandwagon. Of course, we’re still in the midst of our free month trial, but I don’t think I’ll love it any less 1 month and $7.99 later. 
I’m currently obsessed with the show Army Wives (another reason to love Netflix). I’ve always been intrigued so I started from the beginning and, so far, can’t get enough. Yesterday I propped my laptop up on the bathroom counter so I could finish an episode while curling my hair. That’s normal, right?

{Via}
Oliver has this un-stuffed monkey he has to play with every night before bed. It’s 3 years old and a ratty mess. Yesterday daddy bought him a new one—a fox—and he won’t put it down. So cute!

I would paint my nails every day if I had the time and the patience. One of my favorite colors as of late:
Breakfast for dinner, and help making it? Enough said.
 I can't believe St. Patrick's Day is in TWO weeks. Can't wait for one of my favorite holidays!
{Via}


 Happy Friday friends!

3 comments:

  1. Love that color. I wish I was even good at painting my nails so I could save a whole bunch of money getting manis all the time!

    Can't wait for the premiere of Army Wives this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible at painting my own nails, too! And it never lasts. No matter what I do they chip within a day or two. So frustrating! I must just be hard on my nails because they chip even when I get manis, so I figure I might as well save the money and just do it myself most of the time.

      A preview for the premiere of Army Wives is what got me hooked on the show! I've been watching from the beginning on Netflix to try and catch up to the current season. I'll probably have to record Sunday's episode until I get caught up but I can't WAIT!

      Delete
  2. i love having painted nails... but i always get frustrated doing it myself.

    and breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete