Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear soon-to-be husband: I can’t believe we’re less than two months away from the big day. I can’t way to profess our love to each other in front of all our family and friends.

Dear working from home: Thank you for being just what I needed today. You’re the perfect outlet when I need a little reenergizing outside of the office.
 
Dear mother nature: I know we’re hovering around average these days, but the 70-degree weather you teased us with a few weeks ago is making this worse. Turn up the thermostat just a little, won’t you?

Dear shopping: Please stop tempting me with your big sales and cute clothes. I do not need to be spending more money right now. And thanks to you, I have too many options for shower outfits. Since when is that ever an issue?

Dear Sean’s dad: I can’t believe in just a few days it will be three years since we lost you. We miss you terribly, especially at this season in our lives. You’re with us in our hearts, but sometimes it still doesn’t feel like enough. Help us through this never-ending journey of grief and let us celebrate you with happy memories.

Dear weekend: I’m looking forward to savoring every minute with you, especially at the two bridal showers our sweet family and friends are hosting. Take your time please, ok?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Enjoy every minute... it goes by so quickly!

    I found your blog through Friday's Letters! New follower! Stop by and say hi sometime. My name's Melissa and I blog over at Forver and A Day (http://thelongestofjourneys.blogspot.com/).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! It is all happening so fast - we're definitely trying to soak it all in and enjoy it while we can. I'll definitely stop by! Hope you have a great weekend, too!

      Delete