Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear bachelorette party, I am so excited for you this weekend. I can’t wait to spend some quality time with my girls, and to celebrate the big day being only SIX weeks away!

Dear storms, please hold off between the hours of 7 and 9 p.m. I’ve been away from softball for 3 weeks and need to play tonight.
Dear Sean, it’s been a week since the little scare you went through. I know it’s tough to let yourself rest but just remember how important it is for that heart of yours. I love you and am so glad you're on the road to recovery. 
Dear wedding nightmares, I really hope you’re not going to only get worse from now until June. I’d prefer not to wake up every night sweating and in tears because the best man lost the rings, my hairdresser didn’t show up, or (the weirdest of all) my tooth fell out.

Dear perspective, thanks for helping me remember to look for the silver lining in things. You really know how to make a girl turn frustration into gratefulness, and fear into hope.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I used to have the CRAZIEST wedding dreams/nightmares. Seriously. If you're like me, they won't stop until you actually get married :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I'm looking forward to the wedding just so the nightmares stop :) At least they really are just nightmares - for now at least!

      Delete
  2. beautiful ring! your wedding will be beautiful and the BEST part of the wedding is being married :) have a fun bachelorette!

    found you via the newlywed link up!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to be married - I'm just so ready to be his wife :)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh-I'm telling you, wedding nightmares are no joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're getting pretty ridiculous. Even when they're completely ridiculous I still wake up in a panic. Can't wait for that part to be over :)

      Delete
  4. GOODNESS, weren't the storms just crazy this week?? Soooo happy that the weekend is shaping up to be NICE!! :-D Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete