Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's letters

Dear frozen meal I brought for lunch today, I’m sorry I forgot you in my purse until it was too late. I hate to waste food, but I just really didn’t want to risk being sick all weekend from spoiled food.

Dear Sean, yesterday we were granted a license to wed. Guess this means it’s really happening, huh?

Dear 100+ pounds of candy, I’m so glad you arrived in the mail without melting, but I greatly underestimated how much of you there would be. Unless our wedding guests eat their weight in treats, we may just have enough leftovers to last a lifetime.

Dear 90-degree weather, you’re not so bad, but I kind of prefer your friend 70-degree a little more. I can live with it for now, but on June 23, please send 70 so that I can avoid passing out in my very heavy wedding dress.

Dear Birchbox, you were a fun surprise in the mail this week. But I have to admit, I wasn’t as jazzed as everyone said I would be. Maybe this month’s goodies just weren’t what I was looking for. I’ll give you at least 1 more chance.

Happy Friday friends!

Photobucket


Dear Friday, have I told you lately that I love you? You make waking up easier, getting through the day more fun, and my mood exponentially more positive. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the marriage license! That is so fun and exciting! What a special time for you guys! I hope your next birchbox is better-- I love mine but I am also kind of a sample junkie :) Congrats on your new job! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, not congrats on a new job. multi-tasking is not my forte apparently :)

    ReplyDelete