Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

We're married!

I'm still floating on cloud 9 (though quickly coming back down to reality after returning to work), but wanted to drop in real quickly and say, it's official.....

We're married!
{Photo preview courtesy of our rockstar photographer, Michael Murray Photography}
Saturday was the best day of my life. There was hardly a wrinkle, and though time flew much faster than we had hoped, we savored every second of it.

I'm thrilled to be newlyweds but admittedly a little sad, too. Planning for it was a long, memorable year of our lives, so understandly it's a bit of a let down when it's all over. Only now, we have the rest of our lives to look forward to!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!! I thought of you on Saturday when thinking of the weather and how I hoped it would stay rain-free. Can't wait to read more :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We were so lucky that the rain held off! There will definitely be more to come :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And what a gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe I only get to wear it once :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! you both look very happy. :) and i love your bouquet! i understand about feeling a bit sad now that it's all over. i have chosen to throw my energy into planning our first anniversary trip (though it's still over 10 months away)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a great idea! We weren't able to take a honeymoon right away because of Sean's job, so I think I should cheer myself up by planning the trip for when we do! :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete