Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters: 7.20.12

Dear wedding photographer, you made my week by dropping off our wedding photos this week. I pretty much can’t stop scrolling through all 576 of them. LOVE!  


Dear Friday, have I told you lately that I love you? Like really, really, really love you!

Dear Sean, I hate seeing you beat up and tired, but I’m incredibly proud of all your hard work. Hang in there baby. I love you!

Dear Ikea, you’re on my to-do list this weekend. Let’s try and just stick to the essentials though, ok?


Dear Aurora, Colorado, I just passed through your city earlier this year. My prayers are with you all in this horrible, tragic time. What a sickening, unthinkable crime!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. GREAT wedding photo! I love your letter to your hubby. But I'm sad that he's overworked. :( We've so been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's never fun seeing your loved ones like that, but it's nice to know we're not alone. And there's almost always some light at the end of the tunnel, so that helps :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting to get your photos back, that one in front of the church looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your letter. I found you from the link up! Beautiful picture too.

    ReplyDelete