Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Letters - 7.27.12

One of my favorite link-ups - time for Friday's Letters!

Dear Sean, I swear I love you more and more every day. How did I get so lucky? So proud of your hard work this week!

Dear thundershirt, our vet says you’re worth a shot. I only have a 45-day money back guarantee, so here’s to hoping some storms roll through in the next few weeks and you work your magic on calming down my neurotic dog.
Dear softball peeps, I’m really excited for our first ever (in 8 seasons!) tournament this weekend. Some of these teams are going to be out of our league, literally. But remember how much we like to win? Let’s just try and bring our A-games and stay positive, mm-kay?

Dear mom, happy birthday (tomorrow)! I’m so blessed to call you my mom, and even more lucky to call you a friend. Thank you for always being there for us!
Dear kettle corn, why must my husband have introduced me to you? I was doing just fine when I thought I didn’t like you. Pretty sure now I could eat an entire bag in a single seating. Not ok!

Dear August, it feels like you’re showing up a little early to the party, but I think I’m ok with it. You’re going to be the beginning of a few VERY BUSY of months for us. The golf tournament, six weddings, a couple out-of-town trips, showers, parties, work stuff, and so much more. Bring it on!




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the thunder shirt! I bought one for our dog who has pretty bad anxiety, and I thought it was working and then it didn't work at all. I still need to bring mine back and get a refund. I was so bummed it didn't work for our dog! I have heard of it working for other dogs, though - so don't be discouraged!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a feeling it's not going to work for us either. He's ridiculously terrified of storms so I'm a total skeptic about whether something as simple as that is going to solve the problem. We'll see - I'll have to let you know how it turns out!

      Hope you have a great weekend, too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh your blog is adorable!! I can't wait to read more! I'm visiting from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! So glad you stopped by - I love this linkup! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Cool letters, and I love the photo of you and your mum! :)

    ReplyDelete