Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Sometimes: I love thunderstorms.
Always: I get frustrated that they almost always come in the middle of the night. I guess being up all night with the dog is good practice for having babies some day?
{Please excuse the quality of the webcam photo, not to mention the things
that lack of rest - and makeup - can do to a girl!}

Sometimes: I’m really bad about drinking enough water (or any form of hydration, for that matter).
Always: I pay for it with a terrible headache by the end of the day.

Sometimes: I’m terrible about keeping up on my blog.  
Always: I find time to read all your lovely blogs – it’s one of my favorite pastimes!

Sometimes: I want to pack our weekends full of exciting activities.
Always: I forget how nice a relaxing night at home can be.
{Game night - what a fun wedding present!}
Sometimes: I have to stop and think about how to introduce myself or what name to sign (like in a meeting yesterday with a former executive from our company - not embarassing at all!).
Always: I make a fool out of myself because I look like I don’t know my own name. Hopefully once my name is legally changed I’ll have a better time remembering who I’m supposed to be!

Sometimes: I love finding new music to get me through the day.
Always: I get obsessed with certain (usually random) songs and listen to the same ones over and over again.

Sometimes:  I love summer.
Always: I forget how much I dislike feeling hot, sticky, and sweaty. I guess I shouldn’t complain; I know it’s even worse elsewhere.
{While these don't look TOO terrifying, the heat index makes them even worse}
Sometimes: I'm so happy I feel like crying.
Always: I’m an emotional roller coaster!  


1 comment:

  1. I love finding new music too! I love some new stuff that I've found through Pandora! It's a wonderful change from the same old, same old! :)

    ReplyDelete