Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Letters - 11.16.12


Dear Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for an awful lot this year (in fact, that might be another post all in its own). But I want you to know, I’m also thankful that you mean I’ll only have 2 days of work next week, I get to spend 4 days in a row with my husband before he goes back to work (which hasn’t happened in I don’t know how long), I’ll be spending quality time with friends and family, and I will be stuffing my face with delicious food. So thank YOU!

Dear baby boat, I’m so excited that you’ll be joining us today. Your mommy and daddy have been waiting patiently for your arrival, and so have all of us friends, too. We can’t wait to meet you, little girl!

Speaking of babies…Dear baby fever, can you please cool down? I’ll have plenty of little ones all around me to tide me over until we’re ready for our own! Right? (Excuse me while I go write that sentence 100 times over to convince myself it’s the truth, haha.)

Dear mother nature, thank you for the balmy November weather. I’m really looking forward to lots of sunny, 50-degree days in the next week, so please follow through!

Dear pinterest, I’ve become mildly obsessed with you again lately. Thank you for providing me endless entertainment all those times I need a nice, creative break from the million other things going through my brain.

Dear Christmas shopping, you’re really going to stress me out this year. I’ve only purchased two things and the “idea” column of my list has way too much white space. Why must some people be so hard to buy for?

Dear Friday, thanks for being you.


Want to join in? Link up with Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment