Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lately

Hey, remember me?

I've been on a bit of a hiatus, but quite honestly the break has been much needed. I've been missing it around here more and more lately, though, and I really think I'm ready to jump back in. And why not start with a fresh new look too?

So let's try and catch up just a bit. Here are a few scenes from life lately (lately being a relative term, of course, seeing as how I've been gone for so long).

Enjoying the lovely fall weather. Even the rain days were more enjoyable with the backdrop of golden colors like these (of course, those trees are pretty much bare now).
Our annual apple orchard/pumpkin patch trip. We had beautiful weather,
a great turnout (14+ people), and as usual, a lot of fun!
We got the photos back from the wedding I was part of in September. Adorable!
This is just one of my many favorites!
Speaking of weddings...we've been attending lots of them. These are some photos from the latest one that a bunch of us traveled to Chicago for (unfortunately Sean was working and couldn't join us). It was the last one of the year of weddings (we had 10 this year, including ours!), and what a year it was!
I've been working on a project at work that included an event we hosted featuring
Bill Nye the Science Guy. Does anyone else remember how exciting it was to spend a science class watching his videos when we were younger??
Breakfast dates with the husband. His new work schedule is interesting, to say the least. While we're trying to adjust, we're finding new ways to spend quality time together, especially spontaneous breakfast dates as he's getting off work and I'm just starting my day. (This is one of our favorite breakfast spots. Just blocks from our house, quaint and quiet, and absolutely delicious!)
So there's just a few of the things I've been up to lately. Now, I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I like the new look :) There's a blogger meet up on Dec. 4th at Mall of America. You should come!

    ReplyDelete