Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Letters

A little Friday's Letters to close out the week!

Dear Sean, I love that even when you’re worn out from a long day’s work, you’re still willing to say “yes” to your wife’s crazy ideas to go rent a carpet cleaner and clean the carpets at 8:30 on a Thursday night.
 

Dear nerves, Please don’t fail me while I’m giving my Matron of Honor speech next weekend. Public speaking is not my strong suit, but 3 minutes is not much to ask for one of your best friends, right?

Dear Target shoes, While you’re completely adorable, you should also come with a warning tag that says “Do not wear in the rain!” By the time I walked 3 blocks to my office the other day, my feet squished water with every step. Not to mention that starting your day with wet feet just makes you cold all day. Sad face
 

Dear Friday, Why oh why did you take so long to get here this week? I’m happy you’re finally here, but try better next time.

Dear Furry MonsterI am so happy you are getting a long overdue haircut today. Those bangs? I’m not sure you can even see us anymore! Looking forward to seeing how handsome you look after your day at the spa, as daddy likes to call it.
 


Dear Sean, Because you deserve 2 letters. Can you believe this incredible day was almost ONE whole year ago already? So excited to celebrate our first 365 days as husband and wife! Love you.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on one year of marriage. How exciting!

    Can't wait to see your pup after "spa" time.

    ReplyDelete