Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

28 Things to be Thankful for in February




  1. Virtuwell. Have you used this? It is seriously a lifesaver when getting to the doctor just isn’t convenient. Like when you wake up at 2 a.m. feeling so icky that you can’t sleep and 30 minutes later you have a prescription waiting for you at the 24-hour Walgreens pharmacy.
  2. A fun weekend away with my mom and sister.
  3. FaceTime, so I can see my puppy and husband when I’m away and missing them.
  4. Turning 30!
  5. Safe travels in nasty winter weather.  
  6. Product warranties.
  7. The Olympics.
  8. Tax returns.
  9. Friends who come over to take care of a dead mouse when your husband’s at work. Did I mention said friends are cops? So I'm pretty sure the entire department got quite the laugh at my expense. Still better than the alternative, though, in my opinion.
  10. A sweet note from my husband in my Valentine’s Day card.
  11. Positive feedback/recognition at work.
  12. Answered prayers for a close friend.
  13. A surprise cake while working in NYC on my birthday.
  14. Trust.
  15. Dinner and gabbing with girlfriends.
  16. A successful completion to a tough work project.
  17. Girl scout cookies.
  18. Healthy babies for a few friends this month.
  19. A good book.
  20. Health insurance.
  21. A few days of seasonable temperatures. Enough of this unseasonable cold, please!
  22. A snuggly puppy to keep me company when daddy’s working all the time.
  23. Finding great deals on some cute clothes at the outlet mall.
  24. My husband. I’m just going to be honest, he’ll probably make this list every single month.
  25. New music finds.
  26. The ability to wear jeans to work (almost) any day I want.
  27. Amazon Prime and its super fast shipping.  
  28. Weekends. Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment